Tested for STDs and STIs. Having chlamydia. My urine is smelling bad. Is it bacterial infection? Concerned?

I was recently tested for STDs and STIs at Planned Parenthood. Today I recieved a phone call telling me I have chlamydia. Unfortunatly, I can't get to the clinic before friday and I know it is treatable but I have a few questions. My urine has been smelling bad for the past couple of months. Could this be a side-effect of chlamydia? Also, is there any possiblity, because it is baterial infection, I could have gotten it from my partner and he wouldn't have it? If so, why?
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013