Test shows intramural fibroid, cyst in ovary, hypoechoid nodule in wall. Have irregular periods

please explain my report. I am a lady of 25years. I was having irregular period so went through this test and report said following-- Intramural fibroid , small cyst in left ovary . A rounded, hypo echoic nodule of 22mm diameter seen in posterior wall. no evidence of fluid seen in pouch of Douglas. Cyst of 20 mm diameter seen in left ovary
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012
OBGYN, Maternal and Fetal Medicine 's  Response
Intramural fibroid and 20 mm cyst in left ovary,have no relation with irregular periods .
There are many causes of irregular periods:
Excessive weight loss or gain
Increased exercise
Emotional stress.
Hormone problems
Try to find who is the cause and than you can treat or avoid it.
Take care of your self