Terrible burning in shin, bump on the leg swells up during exercise. What could the cause be?

hi- I was exercising (after 3 weeks of no real exercising) and after 4 minutes of running my shin had a terrible burning feeling. I walked for about 10 mins and then tried stretching it out thinking it was a pulled muscle, when I noticed that I had a bubble/bump on my leg about 2 inches above my ankle bone. It looks like fluid built up but it doesn t hurt and goes down after about 2 hours. I occasionally feel like my feet and legs get sore throughout the day. I have only had swollen feet once before on an airplane but I feel like that tingly sensation comes an goes if im sitting for too long since the bubble showed up the first time. it swells up while I exercise now but if I keep it moderate (no running) it doesn t seem to burn. Is there something that could have caused this while I was running or Could this be from weight gain? I m 25 and about 30 pounds over weight but have been for over two years.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  57 Awaiting Answer