Tension on the clavicles. Muscles feeling tender, feeling a lump in the throat. Symptoms worsen on physical activity

For the past few days I have had some tension along both clavicles. If I press on two identical points where it seems the muscle connects to the bone it is mildly tender. In addition I have the sensation like a lump in my throat and mild shortness of breath. I notice the both discomforts when sitting down on a couch or chair. When standing up I do not notice or barely notice both symptoms. I can get up an walk and ride a bike and this alleviates the symptoms.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013