Tenderness and aching in groin area on both sides, lower back hurting.

All of a sudden overnight a large what seems could be hemmroid appears and then later I gave what is a tenderness and aching in my side groin area on both sides. My lower back is hurting to. I am just getting over the whole head cold . Does any of this relate to that. I may have rushed and srained while using the rest room but unsure. Hurts. Groins pain hurts worse than possible hemroid. What do you think it could possibly be? What should I do? Other than possibly go to the doctor .
Asked On : Sat, 26 Oct 2013