Tender upper abdomen, itching, oozing lesions on thigh. Due to fatty liver?

Hi doctor I have non alcoholic fatty liver , my gal bladder is removed. I am not eating fatty food, I am taking aspirin 75 gr tablet morning and Fibator during night time daily, my right upper abdominal is tender, now I am using liv.52 tab daily four, I feel itchiness all over the body. I have have pimple like non itchy non oozing things only on my both thighs, dermotolist adviced a cream. What to do all issues are due to fatty liver or side effects of medication or both, please answer. Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012