Tender lump on nipple, painful, squeezed out, clear discharge. Worry?

Hi this last night after having sex with my boyfriend i noticed a small tender lump near my left nipple, might be Montgomery gland. He squeezed my breasts during the act, so I thought it ws that. Well this morning it was still there but not as large, about the size of a small pea. Still hurts, i squeezed it and pus came out at first, but then just a clear discharge and it shrunk, but is still there. Any ideas? Shoould I be alarmed?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013
May 2013
That could be some localized infection.
If the pus is still collecting, better to consult gynecologist or general surgeon once and get examined to find out the actual nature of the lesion.
Pus should be drained out where ever it collects, so complete drainage of the lesion is needed.
And you may need local antibiotic and analgesic.
For more details you can ask me through: