Tender breasts, weight gain in stomach, thighs, regular periods. Taking contraceptive pills. Pregnant or hormonal changes?

I am 28 and have been using the constraceptive pill for about 10 years now. The past year or so I have used it to skip periods. I am in a new relationship of 5 months and my boyfriend makes me get my periods, although my last one was a lot lighter and shorter than usual. I am due for it again this saturday coming (30th June). My breasts are very tender on the sides (started in the last couple of days) and my nipples are a little sensitive. My breasts are only sore with pressure and have got bigger in the past month or so but put that down to gaining wieght in my stomach and thighs. Do you think these could be signs of pregnancy? Or my body re-adjusting to regular periods and cycles again? Thanks for your help.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jun 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern with the changing of life style the symptoms of disease and have been changed and so the sign and symptoms of pregnancy too and the symptoms of pregnancy no loner remained the indication of pregnancy and so I say that if you have some doubt then it is better to get done the pregnancy test and the best option is ultrasonography test, take care and have a nice day.