Tender breasts, headache, severe weight gain, fatigue and fluttering feeling. Pregnancy symptoms?

Hi I am experiencing signs of pregnancy I have tender breast fatigue headaches even fluttering but I ve hav my periods they haven t been right either also I have token blood test at some lab office and did t Home pregnancy test also my stomach is bigger and gaining rapid weight I don t know what s wrong I was seeing if you could help me about this???
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012
Welcome to HCM,

Pregnancy tests are very sensitive, if done accordingly as per the instructions written on the pregnancy tests then your are unlikely to be pregnant .

Your symptoms could be due to some other cause.

I advise you to consult GP and get evaluated.