Temple hit badly, pain while opening jaw, ringing in ears, Problem in eyes. Suggestions?

Thank you, last night I hit my right temple very hard on the corner of a piece of furniture. I do not have a bruise or lump on my temple but when I open my jaw I experience some pain, I have a dull ache in the area, the right corner of my right eye feels funny and low ringing in the ears (which I get sometimes). If I touch the temple it does not hurt but next to the temple, on the skull area, I have pain when I touch it. I cannot tell if there is a lump or bruise. I slept after hitting my temple and woke up to fall asleep several hours later for the night (I do take a sleeping pill ). I got up this morning and fed the dog then back to bed to say some prayers and quickly fell asleep until 2 in the afternoon. I feel like I could fall asleep again. Do you have any suggestions for me? I do have Scarcoidosismof the lung , Lymes disease and thyroid issues. Once again thank you very much!!! Elena
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013