Tell me how i can gain weight?

i m 19 years . i m a girl. tell how i can gain weight? I m 19 years old . and my weight is 42 kg i have to gain more so would u suggest me some thing
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
You didn't mention ur height its not good to gain weight just like that. it should be co-related to ur height check your Body Mass Index (BMI) if ur BMI is less than required, try these eating strategies to gain weight. don't try any kind of protein capsules/drinks that may contain steroids, which is too harmful for your health. Gain weight only through natural ways, that is by eating highly protein contained vegetables. all the best