Teenager suffering from acne, done Accutane results worst. Any other treatment?

Yes my 16 year old son has acne and we have done accutane twice already and the acne has returned even worse. He is very athletic. He s on the baseball team in high school and workouts regularly. I m more than upset that the accutane didn t work. After being extremely nervous about putting him on it once and then having to do it again I m beyond frustrated!!! Is there anything we can do besides Accutane that s all the dr s keep recommending. Thank you for your help in anyway:)
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013