Teenager. Painful bump under nipple with whitish puss discharge. Help

I am 19 and today I noticed a pain in my right nipple that was not there when I woke up. I felt a bump underneath the upper half of the nipple. When I squeeze it, a clear a white-ish puss came out. It is very tender now to the touch. I am terrified because it came out of nowhere and hurts a great deal when I poke at it. Help!
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013
Welcome to HCM,
It seems that you might be having some boil or small abscess formed on nipple.
This might be due to something bite or some minute injury on nipple.
Go for one course of antibiotic and anti-inflammatory medicines.
Do not press much to remove pus as it may worsen the condition.
Do proper dressing with antibiotic cream.
Ok and bye.