Teenager. Eyes turning red for no reason. Diagnosed allergy. Treatment?

Hello im fernando & im 16 years old, i have been having eye problems for about 6-7 years already, they turn red for no reason in the sun, morning and night. Im tired of it and i've been to so many doctors and they all saybits allergies. As well when i turn on the light of my room or go out to the run the light bothers me at times but other then that my eyes don't hurt and i don't know when they turn red thats why i check them everytime if they are red or not. Can you please help me out?
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013