Teen, had sex, didn't got first period yet, pain in vagina. Could i be pregnant?

I am 12 years old my birthday is in may and i havent started my first period and i have no breasts well i do but little ones im more tired than usual i think im pregnant and i have loads of tummy aches and cramps down below i have discharge and 2 times today i have been getting pains in my vagina and in year 6 i went round my boyfriends and we had sex but not literally his penis rested on my vagina and i dont think any sperm went into me but im in year 8 now and im not fat Please help
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013

Since you have not yet started menstruating, less likely your cycles are ovulatory.
Probability of you being pregnant is minimum.
I strongly recommend you to use contraception to avoid pregnancy and its complications.
I suggest you to meet your Gynecologist to discuss suitable contraception.
Hope this helps.
regards,
Dr Nilofer