Taupe colored dark spot on the sclera of right eye, 80% cataract, dry eye problem. How to get rid of it ?

I have a taupe colred dark spot on the sclera of my right eye kind of gray looking my eye is also known as dry eyes. I am at 80 percent cateract. The spot developed suddenly one momth after after a surg procedure on my sinus. I had an infection an a virus with a cold deep coughing. After that.Stll coughing some phelm from nose drainage. Never had black eyes from surgery. I actually can see better in my left eye with sinus pressure relief. I had occular migraines. The spot is on thr right eye .migraines on the left.I am now taking astelin nasal spray. I use systane eye drops
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013