Tattooed on calf, have bumps leaving a scar. What can it be?

I recently got a tattoo on my calf and about 2 weeks after the tattoo I started seeing this bumps that looked like bug bites but hurt and then later a white head would appear on them. I was told it was acne from the tattoo artist and I had just had sensitive skin . Well then the white part would take over the whole bump and peel off and leave a scar . I have not peeled them in case they did leave a scar and just leaving them alone and letting them run their course has caused me to have scars. It has been about a month since I got the tattoo and the bumps are getting bigger and bigger. What can it be??
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013