Taste of blood in mouth, taken pain pill, dry lips, sores near lips

Hi doctor! I m 15 years old, and I have this weird blood taste in my mouth when I eat, its always there, I woke up with the taste yesterday, and it won t go away, the internet said it could be a filling, or a kind of medication , but I haven t been on any, except this pain pill my friend gave me from when he broke his arm .. And that was two nights before I got the taste, the insides of my cheeks are also pale! And I have very dry lips , and sores near my lips on the inside of my mouth, please help! I m really stressing! :(
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jun 2012