Taking warfarin for left leg dvt. Suffer from angioderma and anaphalxis. Prednisone dosage increased. Is there a permanent cure?

Hi I am 41 year old female. In sept I was dianosed witha ful left leg dvt and placed on warfarin with weekly bloodtests for dose. 9 days ago I was put in hospital for 5 day with anaphalxis and have on going probs with angioedema . I have been on prednisone, clexane injections and ranitidine . My dr reintroduced warfarin yesterday and once again this morning I had swollen lips narrowing throat and swollen hands and feet, she has stopped the warfarin and increased my prednisone to 40mg per day from 20. I have been googling for all I am worth to try and find a connection to warfarin and angioedema and have had no success. My Dr has refered me back to hematology and our local hospital for the blood thinner situations, I guess my queiries is why (I know, the Why question) and is there something else I could be doing to relieve this new never for me ailment?
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013