Taking tracylynn, bleeding while intercourse, itchy vagina. Should i be concerned?

hello I am curiouse I have been on the pill for four months tyrcylcyn 28 day pack. I have just recently had intercourse with a boy friend of mine three or our times with in two days. Now on the third tithe me of having intercourse with him I experianced bleeding threw out our intercourse the bleeding hasnt stoped and it is not a period cause I had that last week. Should I be concernd? I know that hes been with other woman and now my vigina is very itchy
Asked On : Wed, 13 Jun 2012