Taking thyroxine for hypothyroidism. Started gaining weight. Looking for permanent cure

Hi. I m Aarti 33 yrs old lady. I m diagnosed by hythyroidism 6 months ago. the TSH was 150. i started taking 100 mcg of thyroxine on doctor s suggestion. Within a month the reports came to normal. my weight which was increased by 3 kgs also came down to my normal. after 3 months again the reports were normal. now i feel good. i want to know that how can it be cured parmanently as i dont want to take medicines. i believe in having good diet to cure these problems.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013