Taking thyronorm 75mcg for thyroid. How to control the high blood pressure ?

I am 42 yr old female wt 85 kg with 3 children , taking thyronorm 75mcg for my thyroid detected in 2009 at the time of my Hystrectomy. 4 monyhs back the routine blood check up all normal. i got cold ,cough and throat pain on sunday and took 3 doses of wikoryl tab and since no remedt went to doc yesterday and just asked her check my bp which was 160 90 . my last bp check in may2011 was 120 70. I was having stress last 2 weeks . please tell what should i do
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jul 2011