Taking slimming coffee, fullness of stomach, abdominal cramping, watery stools. Symptoms of colorectal cancer?

hi Im Jer, 21 y/o, female . Im taking slimming coffee(brazilian coffee, known as appetite suppresant). i would say that this is effective for i lost 26 pounds in 5-6 weeks...These past few days, i easily get full even i just ate a little. i experienced abdominal cramping (upper abdomen, just below the rib cage, under the xyphoid process) last week for 4 days that was relieved by heating pad that i put over my abdomen. Today, im experiencing watery stool (light brown), i have taken 3 capsules of imodium but no result.. my questions are: Could this condition im experiencing be possible for colorectal cancer? if so, Could this slimming coffee became the reason why my health is at risk?
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012