Consistent pain in abdominal area, discomfort on moving, stretching, intermittent bowel changes. All tests fine. Colon cancer?

I have had a discomfort or some could say Pain in my lower right abdominal area for the last 3 months I have had bowel changes on and off. I can feel a discomfort in the area I mentioned when I move, stretch , cough or sometimes lay down. I have had a pelvic ultra sound , a regular ultra sound blood work (CA 125) etc. all came back fine. I also had my GI dr. take stool samples for infection....came back negative. I have no bleeding when going to the bathroom. Waiting for a colonoscopy .....worried I may have colon cancer?? Do you think these symptoms pertain to that?
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012