Taking prescribed norelut norethisterone to postpone my periods. Does this medicine affect my ovulation or pregnancy?

hi,i plan to go out of country for holiday on april 26th, I went to doctorto have medicine to delay my period and he gave me norelut norethisterone. my last period was 31st of March and i have a 28-29cycle. doctor suggested me to take one norelut a day starting 18th question is will the medicine effect or prevent an ovulation and pregnancy? suppose i take it on april 20th (after conception) and if i may be pregnant, will it harm the fetus?
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013
Taking norethisterone can affect the ovulation and your chances of getting pregnant in the cycle in which it is taken. After stopping it, the fertility will be back to normal.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal ,