Taking pills. Will the drug be out of his body within a week? Remedy?

Hi I found a few of theses pills in my stepsons room and I was wondering how long will this be in his body because he has a new job interview with a urine test. If he gets this job he will be told to move unless he goes to a rehab. so my real question is will this be out of his body within a week this company does extreme drug test they would be able to tell you if you took a valiam then to zanax. If you can help that would be wonderful

Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013