Taking oxycodone and percocet lidoderm patches for muscle relaxers after surgery to remove a mass from the lobe. Have bursitis. Side effects?

I have been taking oxycodone and percocet lidoderm patches muscle relaxors for 7 years due to a surgery in 2005. A mass was removed from my left lobe muscle tissue was removed and a couple of ribs broken large incision Dr. thinking the lobe was going to be removed but he didn t have to do that . I don t like using all these meds. I have bursitis constantly as well at the site. How is all these meds. affecting my immune system, I had shingles recently.
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012