Taking oxy elite pro. Feeling nauseous, headache, dizziness. Had spotting. Side effects of medicine?

taking oxy elite pro for five days now..but lately past 2 days everytime i eat i feel nauseaous, my head hurts and i am a bit dizzy. Today I had some spotting it was darker color blood but not brown or black... I am 7 days past ovulation and i have 11 days till i get my next menstural cycle. Could my symptoms be from the OEP or could I be pregnant? HELP! IF im pregnant I DONT want to harm in anyway from taking OEP
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013