Taking ovral tablets for PCOD. Should I stop medication to conceive?

hi doctor, I have been taking Ovral tablet for PCOD ,this sept 12th,2012 i m getting married.I have been told to take tablet from 5th day of periods,so eventually my chart falls on 4th sept,which i started from 5th sept,so far 3 tablets has been taken..But i m planning to get conceive soon after my marriage,as i m 27.i have a doubt wheather i need to continue tablet to conceive or to discontinue? i have taken 3 tab,will it harm my pregency ?kindly help me
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012