Taking oral turanabol. Have masteroid. Will it effect my ear or health?

hi doctor im a bodybuilder who takes oral turanabol (a very safe oral steroids which doesnt aromatise) on the odd occation on a low dosage around 40mg a day, i have a masteroid and due for an opperation in approx 2 months i know you wont condone taking these but will it effect my ear or health if i do. ps i always have a good post cycle therapy on hand thanks.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013
Hi, Taking steroids before or after surgery is not preferable may be one month on either side.
Any how it is always better to inform your doctor regarding this. these may interfere with the proper healing of thesutures and inside. thank you.