Taking monogol injection to increase ovulation. Taking glucophage and folic acid. Stomach pain. Pregnancy chances?

the doctor gave me monogol injection to increase ovulation for 3 days and then on the 5 day she asked us to have sex for next 3 days along with glucophage and folic tablets. After 2 days she gave me pregnyl injection 0000ml , then asked to take duphaston for 10 days. I am on my 24th day after my first day of the last period. Considering to be 4 weeks now. I have left and right stomach pain every now and then like a shock. Am i having chances of getting pregnant.
Asked On : Thu, 3 Jan 2013