Taking medications for blocked coronary arteries. Can give Deriphylling Retard 300 for relief from cough, breathing problems?

My father aged 60 years has blocked coronary arteries more than 70%. He is taking following medicines: Montin-GTN2.6, Sartel-H80, Metolar XR-25, Lipicure40, Clavix-AS150. Now he has cough with mucous and breathing problems. Can he be given Deriphylling Retard 300 for temporary relief till he see a doctor. At present, I cannot make availiable any reports to your good self. Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013