Taking medication for high blood pressure. Doctor said EKG has blips. Meaning?

I visited a doctor a few weeks ago because I needed to refill my blood pressure medication . The bottom number was 103. She said she wanted to listen to listen to my heartbeat . After doing so she ordered an EKG . The results came back a few minutes later and she said everything looked fine. She asked that I set another appointment in 2 weeks after the BP meds were in my system, which I did. At that appointment she said my BP was lower but not as low as we would prefer (avg 86) and she increased the dose. That seems to have worked. However, at that appointment she also said there were some blips on your EKG that shouldn t be there and I am going back tomorrow for more tests. I have to ride a stationary bike and/or treadmill among other things. I m 41, weigh 165 pounds and am 5 10 . I don t feel like I m all that out of shape even though I don t really exercise. I m just wondering what blips on your EKG that shouldn t be there could possibly mean. She wasn t willing to elaborate at that point.
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012