Taking levlen ED. Pinkish vaginal discharge. Pregnancy chances?

hi, i am taking levlen ED and have been since december 2010. im quite worried about pregnancy. my boyfriend ejaculates in me and i take my pill every day at the exact same time, but yesterday i noticed a pinkish brown discharge in my underwear. my period is due next week and im really worried i may be pregnant and i dont know what i would do if i was because my family would kill me! help!
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012

If you are taking pills regularly then there are hardly any chances of pregnancy but if you miss them then take precautions like barrier methods