Taking lanzaprazole for acid reflux. Getting chest pain. Worrisome

Hi my names Kyle I m 25 i suffer from acid reflux and take lanzaprazole each day. But over the last couple of years I have eat a very bad diet fast food alcohol ect. I have been suffering from pains in the left side of my chest it feels like an ache or sometimes it s a stabbing pain pain that runs coincidentally with my heart beat which is worrying. I have noticed tho that it mainly happens when I m resting or in bed at night . I am a builder so my job is phisycal and hasn t affected me at work just when I m resting. Can u shed some light on my problem thanks
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013