Taking injection Architol for vitamin D deficiency, have consistent lower backache. Can injection be taken orally?

I have been prescribed injection Architol for supplementing the deficiency of regular intake of vitamin D . I am a high school student of 16 years age. I have been suffering from lower backache since about last one month. The injection as I know is intra- muscular which can be taken in the form of injection. My doctor has however advised that this can also be taken orally. My query is whether it is right that Architol injection can also be taken orally. Thanks.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012