Taking increased dosage of thyroxine while pregnant. Feeling dizzy. Why?

Hi, I am 5 weeks pregnant and my doctor has raised my thyroxine from 125 to 150 although my blood tests came back fine. He said to have another blood test in six weeks. I have been taking the new amount for 3 days but last night I felt dizzy/lightheaded twice and once this morning. Is this. Normal thing in pregnancy or could I be taking too much thyroxine? Is there any risk to my pregnancy in taking 25 extra thyroxine? Thank you
Asked On : Wed, 4 Jul 2012