Taking follihair abbott. Fair fall not getting cured. Should I continue the medicine?

hello, i live in india jaipur, i am talking follihair abbott(for hair fall)from last 2 months a doctor suggest me this for 2 months, the first time i took this tablet it was very much effective even after a month, so now i am taking this tablet without any doctor s suggestion but this time its not showing any relief form hair falling ever after 2 months, so i want to know doctor should i continue for another month or stop taking it?
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012