Taking eptoin for years. MRI nad EKG tells no definite electrical signal in brain. Suggest?

I am taking eptoin 100mg for a long 35 years.from my child age I got injured in the back side of my head several times. 3-4 times convalsation took place at the age of 6- 14 years. Now for the last 6 years I am facing panic attack as told by a psychiatrist . MRI and EEG reports tell that there is no definite electrical signal in the brain.and as per the advice of a neurologist I stopped eptoin 100mg. one interesting thing that panic attack symptoms started since 2006, when I was using eptoin 100mg daily one tablet. But panic attack, fear, death tendency , insomnia , constipation are stil present. pl. give me advises. Yours truly Dr. H.K. sarma, Assam, India email: YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012