Taking duphaston, brownish discharge, changed to yasmin now. Will i get a period?

Hi doctor. My ob prescribed me duphaston for 5 days, and on the third day i got a brownish discharge then the ob gyne told me to stop and take my oral contraseptive which is the yasmin? Will i get a period? Or the brownish discharges are my periods? Problem is they lasted only two days? Now im on the oral contraseptive..
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013
hi welcome yo hcm.see when ur on pills u don't get ur periods.but when u stop the medicine u get periods in 3 to 4 days.