Taking diltiazem for Reynauds symptoms. Pain in the low back. Suffer from mild low back arthritis. Could the pain be from the medication?

I started taking 180 mg diltiazem 24 hr ER for bp & reynauds symptoms about 3 days ago. Yesterday evening I bent over and suddenly experienced sharp pain in my low back which limits movement and persists this morning. I have only mild low back arthritis I am told. And take no other Rx meds. Could the back pain be associated with the Diltiazem? Prior to this I was taking Diovan for BP.
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013