Taking dexona tabs with high protein, fat diet, increased frequency to 8 tabs a day. How to stop this?

hi doc how r u doctor for last one month i m taking dexona tablets along with high protein and fat diet .....although i gain the weight sir the thing is that i want to tell you how i am using these tablets now....starting initially i started one week with 3 tablets a day for a week....second week i gradually increased the dose by 6 tablets a day,,,,third week with 8 tablets a day and from fourth week 10 tablets a day....each tablets .5mg sir please guide me to stop these or help me out.....
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012