On dexona, allegra, goutnil for lichen planus, what is the correct dosage to avoid reoccurance ?

i have lichen planus im under doctors treatment for the first one month i took dexona for 15 days allegra 120 mg for 30 days, goutnil for 30 days next month dexona was stopped, and i took goutnil ,GRIS O.D. 375 MG. AAND ATARX 10 MG again i have started having small lichen planus in line on my fingers and other places doctor suggested that i should again take dexona for 15 more days can u please guide me
Asked On : Mon, 2 Apr 2012