Taking capsule started body pain, fever, headache. Is this a known side effect?

I TOOK ONE CAPSULE FRIDAY NIGHT AT 8 PM. SATURDAY MORNING I WOKE UP WITH MY HANDS, WRIST , ELBOWS, KNEES, SHOULDERS AND FEET HURTING. I TOOK ANOTHER CAPSULE SATURDAY MORNING AT 8 AM. BY LUNCH TIME IWAS HURTING WORSE AND MY FEVER WAS RISING ALSO I FORGOT TO MENTION I HAD A TERRIBLE HEADACHE . I DID NOT TAKE ANYMORE OF THIS MEDICATION. BY 6 PM MY FEVER WAS 102.6 DEGREES. ABOUT 1 AM SUNDAY MORNING MY FEVER STARTED GOING DOWN. IS THIS A KNOWN SIDE EFFECT TO THIS MEDICATION?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013