Taking birth control pills to regularize the periods after abortion. Having nightmares, mood swings, dizziness and headaches. Why?

I have my periods mostly the third week of the month ever since I got an abortion . They gave me birth control and its supposed to make me have my periods the fourth week. The first month I took it I got it the third week and now its month two and no period. I had unprotected sex and I missed my period. I sleep a lot some days and less somedays. At first I had a nightmare of a ghost haunting me woke up crying then the next night of my family killing me. Me and my boyfriend have been fighting. I think im getting mood swings I dont know. My boobs arent sore. I get very bad headaches . And I feel extremely dizzy most of my day. I took two pregnancy tests and they came out negative and I also cant see a doctor. What is your perspective on this?
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012