Taking birth control pills. Had sex on last day of period. Took two pills, used vaginal contraceptive film. Should I be worried about being pregnant?

HI, i am on aviane birth control and i had sex on one of the last days of my period. i had two "active" pills left over so i took one right before we had sex, and another in the morning, but then had to wait a day or two to get my new prescription filled. I also used a vaginal contraceptive film to back myself up while he used a condom. should i be freaking out this much about being pregnant? are my chances slim to none or very high?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013