Taking ayurvedic medicine for vitiligo, patches on hand. Will my baby get this vitiligo problem because of me?

since 1 and half year i am taking ayurvedic medicine for vitiligo ...there are actually only two spots on my back...and they have responded to medicine very nicely...the patches are turning to normal skin colour...but now after this one and half year i am noticing few very faint patches on my left hand thing i would like to share is that Iam preparing for civil services exam..and to put extra efforts into daily schedule has changed a less sleep..skipping of meals. Iam very nervous...I was happy that my earlier spots are getting healed...but now again new spots...Doctor please help me...I got married just 2 months back...have not planned for baby...will my baby get this vitiligo problem because of me...
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013