Taking antibiotics for bronchitis. Born with asthma. What can I do to assist healing?

I was diagnosed with bronchitis Oct 15 and I am still ill. On the 3rd round of antibiotics; which I just completed on Wed. Nov. 21. Still have rattling upon inhaling and occasional exhaling, weakness in strength, no temperature, and born with asthma; however, it is controlled with no asthma attacks for several years. Have an appointment with pulmonary specialist in Dec. Other than rest, is there anything else I can do to assist in the overall healing process?
Asked On : Tue, 27 Nov 2012