Taking androgel. Dosage increased. Testicles has shrunk. Natural remedy to restore testosterone levels?

I have been on androgel 1.62 for a little over a year. Original dosage was 1 pump, doctor now has me at 4 pumps. Seems that every time he ups dosage, my body reduces my own production accordingly. Now one of my testicles has shrunken considerably. Since I feel about the same, and have the same issues as I had before starting trt (poor sleep, exhaustion). I told dr I would just as soon stop the androgel. I am supposed to go in for him to prescribe a tapering off. What can I expect during this process, and is there anything I can take on my own naturally to try and restore testosterone levels?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013