Taking amoxicillin for possible ear infection. Have chills and hot flashes with weakness. Is it a severe reaction to medication?

Hi. I am currently taking Amoxicillin-Pot Clavulanate 875-125 twice a day for 5 days for possible ear infection . I started taking it Thurs. evening. I woke up with chills last night and it lasted for a couple hours. I did take the medicine again today and now I feel very warm like I m having a heat flash and I just don t feel right. I don t have a fever . I feel like I could just collapse like I m very weak. Obviously that isn t normal for me. Am I having a severe reaction to the medicine and if I am, what should I do?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013